Thought's Unleashed

I was thinking about u in a leisure time,
Why I used to called her Einstein,
So I took a glass of wine,
Thinking about her, Miss Einstein.

So I took a view on her past,
This is interesting and vast,
Her memories ever last,
That’s y she is 2 furious and 2 fast.

Sumy’s she behave like insane,
That’s why carrying 11 bags in a train,
It does stretch a bit of strain,
Deal with it dear, no pains no gain.

She is undoubtedly confine,
That’s y she always blossom like sunshine,
I know she rarely see sunshine,
Coz she always wakes up after nine.

It was going 2b sunshine,
When I finished the glass of wine,
I was feeling so lucky, fresh and fi9,
Coz I was born in the era of Einstein.

Her face always glows and shines,
That’s make me freaky, crazy and fine,
Undoubtedly she is the only Einstein,
And m lucky coz she is 4evr Mine...

Comments

Popular Posts