I,She n We…

It’s all about what she said to me,

This led her to beg in her knees,

I think she loves me too much,

It’s like Vodafone over taking hutch.



She says you are like a dictionary to me,

Who adds meaning to my life,

I said it so sweet of you baby,

But don’t tell this to my wife.



She said you are the boy of my dream,

Thanks to “ nivea for men “ cream,

I said it’s so sweet of you, u are my life,

I heard sum one screaming from back, she was my wife.



She said the best gift I can give you is apart of myself,

I said I haven’t someone lovable as herself,

I was so touched and took her to the mall,

But bloody my damn phone ringed and it was my wife’s call,

She said she had came for the shopping in the mall,

I said ‘what’ and cut the call,



I switched of my cell,

Bcoz I was so close to hell,

I immediately walked out of mall and sat beside the car,

I was afraid if she saw me it’s going to be 3rd world war,

She will cut me in too small pieces,

And will eat me as south Indian dish.



My gf said what happen dear,

I said get out of here,

Nahi to my wife will kill both of us,

Or she will crush our body with her private vehicle which is city bus.



Then suddenly my gf said m going and wont come back,

Bcz m not safe with you and i cant trust you now which you lack,

Then I realized what she said all was fake,

My wife is sea and she is lake.



Now I found my soul mate is my wife,

It doesn’t matter if she cuts her nails with knife,

I will live for u and will b there for u even in my knee,

Bcoz she had left everything for me.



I promise I will always be there,

I will even comb your hair,

That’s all from my side

And its better 2 have sum secrets hide.

Comments

  1. Nice poem,,,,,Shanu Rocks,,i find it funny as well as meaningful, Thats the real poetry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm..I think u r happy with your wife..that is nice ..keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts