Old Dayzz

It was morning when I open my eyes,
It’s been a year when I saw sunrise,
The day was beautiful and sunrise was special,
Coz I waked up for someone special.

I wake up for someone who rarely see sunrise,
She used to have late night talk having French fries,
That special girl is very intelligent and clever,
That’s why I named her ‘forever’.

My wait ends when I got a call,
She told me to meet her and hearing that I jus fall,
Hearing that I was in cloud 9,
I was going to meet her so I wanna jus look fine.

She was standing in her corner looking for me,
I just passed her house in search of she,
She caught my eye as I walked by,
She could see from my face that I was flying high.

I saw her coming my way,
She was with someone in a way,
She just looked at me and gave me a smile,
Looking at her I was just hypnotized 4 a while,
I just pinched myself that m not dreaming,
Even I can’t hear sum one from back is screaming.

I just felt something when u passed by,
It was fragrance of love and I was flying high,
I haven’t feel something like this ever,
I really mean it dear, u r the only one whom I can call ‘forever’.

I think I will see her again,
Coz I had feel a moment that will last till the end,
I was in cloud 9 when I saw her smiling at me again,
That was the moment I felt it’s the beginning not the end.

Comments

Popular Posts