-NOTICE BOARD-

I want to own it what we call is “Name n Fame”
I want to make my own rules and play the game,
So that I can be tough and would always succeed,
With the blend of responsibility and humanity indeed.


“Charity begins at home” I have read somewhere,
I want to express myself but layer by layer,
So why should I invest in media, printing or hoard,
If I own something 2 express myself which is “Notice Board”.


If you own something make the most of it,
Express yourself what you have in your kit,
It can be anything which shows character,
It should make u believe that u have that “X-Factor”.


So always try to give something “X-traaa” from your side,
So that it is appreciated and you feel that needy pride,
So just express yourself, just be brave and don’t fear,
Bcoz reality rebels in every single drop of Tear.


The bottom line is Be human and be kind,
This surely leads you to humanity and peaceful mind,
This creates citizen, society and my dear the nation,
Let every one notice you and your hidden temptations.

Comments

  1. It was a very nice idea! Just wanna say thank you for the information you have shared. Just continue writing this kind of post. I will be your loyal reader. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts